Vienna, VA – October 28, 2014 – Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services today affirmed its asset-backed servicing tax lien ranking on MTAG Services LLC at AVERAGE as a tax-lien servicer, and raised its asset administration sub ranking from AVERAGE to ABOVE AVERAGE. S&P believes MTAG demonstrates high ability, efficiency, and competence in managing its tax lien portfolio. The ranking reflects S&P’s opinion of the company’s knowledgeable and experienced management team, an effective systems environment, efficient internal controls, and a proficient tax-lien management strategy. STRENGTHS MTAG has a history of tax-lien servicing and foreclosure management and real estate owned (REO) disposition for its former parent’s portfolio, as well as third-party investors. MTAG’s key focus is on continued process improvements, capacity planning, and financial planning. MTAG continues to improve its operating and systems efficiencies.
- MTAG Services Named Servicer for NYC’s 2017 Tax Lien Trust
- MTAG Services expanding Charleston County operations
- MTAG Services participates in MS Walk 2017
- MTAG Services Supports Low-income Lowcountry Home Energy Weatherization
- MTAG issues SOC 1 Type II Report for the period April 1, 2016- December 31, 2016